It was honestly kind of a lack luster day becasue Scott had to work, which meant we didn't really do anything to celebrate. However, we did go out to dinner with Scott's grandmother, dad, and Connie on Saturday, so I at least got a free meal. LOL!
Here is Zoey at the restaurant. I love the old school high chair!
On the actual day of Mother's Day, I got up and went to church with Zoey, which was a pretty nice way to spend the morning. I haven't been to church in forever, so it was nice to be able to share that with my baby girl.
Here is my baby girl asleep in church. She tired herself out from all the singing she did. LOL!
1 comment:
Sometimes, the simple Mother's Days are the best ones. And now you have something fun to look forward to! And just think that they'll get more and more eventful as she gets older so enjoy the quiet while you can :)
Post a Comment