This week that was for sure the case. We made Reece's Oatmeal Cookies that we found on Mom on Timeout. Scott declared that these were his favorite cookies that I've made so far.
| Zoey had a fun time making these cookies |
Reece's Oatmeal Cookies
| Our Ingredients |
INGREDIENTS
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 Tbls vanilla
2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cups AP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup Reese's Pieces
1/2 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 Tbls vanilla
2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cups AP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup Reese's Pieces
1/2 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
INSTRUCTIONS
Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla and beat until combined.
Combine oats, flour, salt, and baking soda and add to creamed mixture in increments.
Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla and beat until combined.
Combine oats, flour, salt, and baking soda and add to creamed mixture in increments.
Stir in Reese's Pieces and Reese's Peanut Butter Chips.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Drop by rounded
tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12
minutes until light brown.
Remove to wire racks to cool.
![]() | ||
| Original Source Picture |
As I mentioned before, Scott declared that these were his favorite cookies of all the cookies I have made. I thought they were good, but the peanut butter flavor didn't come through as strongly as I would have liked.

No comments:
Post a Comment