Friday, June 10, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Scott and my anniversary was over Memorial Day weekend. We didn't really have one day that we celebrated. We just enjoyed the weekend as a family. It was nice because Scott took Sunday off so we actually had three days in a row that we got to spend as a family.

Friday night Scott and I dropped Zoey off at Aunt Phyl's and we had our official anniversary dinner at Molly Woo's. This place gets a lot of positive reviews, but Scott and I were not really impressed. We've had better Chinese food from less expensive places. Oh well, we used a gift card I got for Christmas, so no big loss, plus we got to have a dinner out without Little Miss Zoey.

Saturday we spent around the house doing some yard work and trying to get the house cleaned. Later that night we had Heather, Scott, and their boys over to watch the fights.

On Sunday we headed up to Ohio Caverns, where we met up with Scott's mom and step dad. It was a good time. Zoey seemed to like the caverns, but I'm not so sure Scott enjoyed tryig to maneuver through them with her strapped to his chest. LOL!

On Monday, we went to the zoo. It was a really hot day, so we didn't spend a lot of time there. That's the nice thing about having a zoo pass. You don't feel bad if you only spend a couple of hours at the zoo.
It was a pretty awesome anniversary weekend!!!!






No comments: