We then dressed her up and took her to Boo at the Zoo. I think this event may become a tradition, but needs to wait until she is a little bit older. I see that it has a lot of potential for older kids, but it was too dark to see any of the zoo animals, which is the reason we took Zoey. They also have a maze and kids haunted house that I think could be a good time for her when she is older.
The next Halloween event we did was Trick or Treat at Grammy's retirement home. There were tons of kids there, so Zoey got a little overwhelmed, but she handled it well. She got to go back to Grammy's apartment where Grammy gave her an awesome play house as her Halloween treat. Zoey loves that little house. She also got to wear Grammy's witches hat.
A couple of days before Halloween, we got around to carving the pumpkin Zoey picked out earlier in the month when we went to the pumpkin patch. Zoey was very interested in watching Scott carve the pumpkin and she loved playing wi the guts. I think Scott did a pretty good job with the pumpkin considering he hasn't carved a pumpkin in a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment