Friday, November 4, 2011

Starting Fresh

Zoey will be a year old tomorrow and in the time I have been doing this family blog, I have not done such a great job at keeping it up to date. So I've decided that rather than try to catch up on the blog posts I should have written in September and October, I am just going to start fresh. In reality nothing too big happened. I think the most significant thing was that my best friend, Amanda, and her boy, Colin, came for a visit. It was a good time and having Colin around seemed to give Zoey the inspiration needed to start scooting. Since then she has been constantly on the move. She still isn't really crawling, but does scoot like crazy and is now an expert at pulling herself to standing and cruising along the couch.

I will hopefully have a few minutes to do a post on Halloween sometime later tonight. I will eventually get around to updating Zoey's reading list because it is three books behind, plus quite a few shorter books we have acquired.

No comments: