Last weekend I was watching some YouTube tutorials to try and learn how to make Zoey's birthday cake and Zoey wanted to watch with me. Once I was finished, she wanted to continue to watch, so Scott hooked her up on the Kindle with the YouTube show Nerdy Nummies. We knew about Nerdy Nummies from watching an episode of Table Top (a board game show) that Ro (the host of Nerdie Nummies) was on. Well, Zoey has been hooked since then. She will sit on the couch with the Kindle and watch episodes of Nerdie Nummies while I am cooking dinner or cleaning around the house. They are short videos, so they work well for "you can watch one episode of your baking show before we go to bed". She even asked me if Ro could come back with us for MDBD.
I didn't realize just how into this show Zoey was until today when I got everything set up for MDBD and called her into the kitchen. After climbing into her learning tower, Zoey immediately launched into a monologue about what we would need for today's MDBD. This is how Ro starts her show each time. She also does the same hand movement and says "Let's get started" that they do on Nerdy Nummies. It was so cute that I just had to try and get it on video. Of course, once I turned the camera on Zoey clammed up a little bit and needed some prompting. Either way, still adorable in my book.
Below are the two videos I took. The first is before we made the cake and the second one is for the frosting.
No comments:
Post a Comment