Every year in Columbus they do a big 4th of July celebration downtown called Red, White, and Boom. You basically spend the day camped out on the grass and they have vendor booths, music, and what not, and then at 10:00 they have an awesome firework display. We went last year with some of Scott's family and even though I was pregnant and the heat bothered me, we had a good time. This year Scott had to work on the day of Red, White, and Boom but I decide to take Zoey down to enjoy the day with Scott's family.
It was miserably hot!!! I can't even describe how hot it was. I tried my hardest to keep Zoey shaded.
We basically spent the day playing games and talking.
Once 10:00 hit, Zoey got her first fireworks experience, and she LOVED it!!! She was so amazed and wasn't the least bit afraid.
Hopefully Red, White, and Boom becomes a family tradition for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment