Kit Kat Brownies
| Our Ingredients |
| Zoey getting the mixer ready |
I'm not even going to lay this out like I normally do because it is SO simple. Basically you use a boxed brownie mix (or your favorite recipe), pour about half of the mixture into a 9 x 13 pan, place Kit Kat bars on top (push them down slightly), and then cover with the remaining brownie mixture. Bake according to the directions on the box. Seriously, could it get any simpler?
| Before covering with remaining mix |
Final Ranking (1-10)
1= Throw Directly in the Trash
5= Not Bad, but Not Great
10= Best Thing I've Ever Eaten
1= Throw Directly in the Trash
5= Not Bad, but Not Great
10= Best Thing I've Ever Eaten
Scott: 5 (They were brownies with a bit of crunch)
Kristin:5 (I
was so disappointed by these. The awesomeness of Kit Kats did not come through. In fact, the Kit Kats just seemed to taste stale)
No comments:
Post a Comment