Here we are at Disney World and I can't blog our experience because I am behind on blog posts, so I figured I better catch up so I can share the Disney magic.
The last weekend of September was our annual trip to Lynd Fruit Farm and the pumpkin patch. We actually spend more time in the apple orchard picking apples then we do in the pumpkin patch. Zoey just loves picking apples. This year Scott's mom and step-dad joined us again.
Apple picking was a blast (and resulted in a lot of dehydrated apple chips for our Disney trip).
Scott even found a little tree frog on one of the apples he pulled off the tree. He just kind of chilled out there until Scott got him close enough to a tree that he made a jump for it.
Our pumpkin patch time was pretty short. We found a nice looking pumpkin just sitting on the outside of the patch.
We walked down a bit further to double check we hadn't missed a good one, but we ended up going with the first one.
Zoey helped her daddy carry it to the car.
It was another fun fall adventure at Lynd Fruit Farm!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment