Honey, Peanut Butter, & Coconut Cookies
| Our Ingredients |
3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
6 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. oat flour (I just used regular)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/3 c. desiccated coconut flakes
| Look at that cute face :) |
INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 350ºF
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set
aside
In a large bowl, whisk peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until
smooth
Add oat flour and baking soda
Stir until combined
Scoop dough
into balls and roll in coconut flakes
Place on baking sheet and press
down with a fork, forming a criss-cross pattern
Bake for 5-10 minutes
or until golden brown
I feel like these cookies had potential. However, the texture was really off. It was like they turned to powder as soon as they hit your mouth. Then they stuck to the roof of your mouth and you needed a drink to swallow them down. They only made 14 cookies and I ended up throwing away a good portion (I wouldn't even let Scott take them to work). Zoey liked them though, and she thought the "peanut butter and jelly" cookie I made for her was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment