Friday, May 25, 2012

Tia, Shay, and Trey Visit Ohio

In March my sister, Tiffany, and two of my nieces and nephews, Shaylin and Trey, came out to visit for a week. Unfortunately, I had to work the first couple of days they were in town, so they just hung out around the house with Scott. That meant that by the time my days off came they were ready to leave the house. We tried to find something to do for both Shay and Trey.

For Trey we ended up going to Mott's Military Museum. It's a pretty small place, but they had some pretty neat stuff there, including some awesome military equipment.





Shaylin has been talking about wanting to go to OSU once she graduates high school, so while she was in town I took her to OSU campus for a tour. It was fun getting to embarrass her some and reminded me of when my mom went with me to tour my college campus and made me take pictures in empty classrooms. We weren't that mean to Shay. At least we weren't wearing crazy OSU hats like some of the other people we saw walking around campus were. LOL!






It was a good visit and I enjoyed seeing my family. I just wish it would have been longer and that I hadn't of had to work. Hopefully we can do another visit soon ... or better yet they move to Ohio :)

No comments: