This has been a year of watching a lot of Phineas and Ferb. It is pretty much the only thing Zoey shows an interest in watching. She loves to dance to all the songs, and more recently has shown an interest in the actual plot of the episodes. Anyhow, given Zoey's love of the show, I was super excited when I saw that they had a live show that would be in town in time for Zoey's birthday. My good friend, Heather, and her husband and kids came with us, as well as Scott's mom.
I had built Zoey's reaction up so much in my head that I don't think it would have been possible for anything to live up to it. However, I will say that Zoey's reaction was very disappointing to me. When we first got there, she didn't really know what to think and actually started crying when the opening guy came out to warm up the crowd. Once the main characters came out, she was pretty stoned face. She would bounce her legs a little bit when they sang, but nothing compared to how she is when she watches the show on tv. She did became more animated and excited whenever Agent P came on stage.
 |
| You can see the uncertainty on her face |
 |
| Trying to make her happy ... didn't work |
 |
| Loving her daddy |
 |
| Finally a little smile |
 |
| The blaster her grandma bought her made her happy |
During intermission, Heather's boys, Jaden and Chayse, were chosen to go on stage for the beginning of the second act. They did an awesome job!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment