Sadie had a pretty tough life. My friend Maggie rescued her from one of her client's house. I'll never forget that first day. As soon as we let her out of the travel carrier, she took off like a bolt. Luckily one of the neighbors found her. They didn't want to let us have her back because Sadie was in such poor shape. She had an incredible amount of fleas and her nails were so long that they were causing her pain to walk. However, once we explained that we had just gotten her, they gave her back to us. We gave her a flea bath and settled her into her new home.
We had a lot of good times with Sadie Monster, and I hope that the time she spent with our family was happy for her.
| First day in her new home |
| She showed that deer who was boss |
| First Christmas together |
| When I made her wear clothes. I don't think she ever forgave me. |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Tika |
![]() |
| Sharing the bed with Mommy |
| Hanging out with Tempe |
| Headed to the cabin |
| Family time at the cabin |
![]() |
| Moving to Columbus |
| Hanging out with Grammie |
| Hanging out with Zoey |



No comments:
Post a Comment