Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday at the Park

Yesterday was one of the first somewhat sunny days we have had where Scott and I have both been home with Zoey, so I wanted to take advantage and get some outside time in. We took her to two of the many parks we have within a short distance of our home. We started out going to Inniswoods Metro Park, which is more of a quiet scenic walking park than a playing park. We strapped her into her stroller and took the the boardwalk trail through the woods. I was surprised she stayed awake through the whole thing because she hadn't had a nap other than the few minutes she slept in the car. It could have been Scott's energy drink that he sat in her cup holder. While she couldn't drink any, she just picked up on the energy vibes. LOL!






On our way home, we stopped by a playground just a few blocks from our house, so Zoey could have her first experience sliding and swinging (at least on the playground). She seemed to really enjoy the slide, but was nonchalant about the swing, after all she has the same thing in the front room. LOL!





It was a great day. I think Zoey enjoyed herself, but she was so tired she came home and crashed.

No comments: