1) I have uploaded all of Zoey's pictures from February to the Shutterfly Share account.
2) I have decided to start another blog, Razzy's Corner, which will be a kind of parenting advice column of sorts. I figure it will be a good way for me to keep up to date with parenting/behavior mod stuff since I am not seeing as many kids in my practice as I would like.
3) I have decided to start trying out new recipes, so I will be blogging about those and plan on making a page tab on this blog for easy reference.
4) The updates to What Zoey is reading will also be added to a page tab for easy reference. I will be updating this tomorrow.
5) I have also decided to make a page tab for my favorite photos from the previous month. This month's is:

5) Scott is having a lot of success with his blog. He has been doing reviews of indie books and started doing interviews with indie authors. Some authors have started offering him free copies of their books for him to give away as contests. He is up to 19 followers and yesterday went over the 100 visits in a day mark. Today he was even featured in David Alderman's blog
6) Scott and I will both be participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge, which involves posting a blog for each letter of the alphabet. This will start in April. I will be doing it for this blog as well as Razzy's Corner, so make sure you check that out.
No comments:
Post a Comment