Sunday, February 13, 2011

Date Night

On Friday Scott and I had our first night out together without Zoey. We went to a Christian rock concert at The Church Next Door, which is a huge non-denominational church. We decided to go because the headliner was Children 18:3, which is the band that plays the song Scott has determined to be his and Zoey's song. It's called "Oh, Bravo" and you can check out a video of it here (not the actual music video).

While it was Children 18:3 that got us to the show, I actually ended up liking the opening opening band, Hyland, the best. They are a little less hard and therefore more my taste.
The other band was I Am Empire. This was the performance I liked the least. I think a big part of it was the lead singer. He was just plain weird. It really distracted me. LOL! Here is a link to their music video for "Brain Damage".
All in all, it was a really fun night out for Scott and I. However, I have to admit, I really missed Zoey. I imagine leaving her will get easier.

No comments: