ORIGINAL BLOG DATE: June 11, 2010
MOVE
Scott and I decided that we would move into our new house the week before the wedding. Looking back on it now, that probably wasn't the smartest idea. LOL. Either way, we got it done and are moved into to the house. Unfortunately, the moving truck we rented wasn't big enough, so we have to go back to PA this weekend to move the rest of the stuff out. Then the following weekend we have to go back to turn the keys over to the renters.
We are loving the new house. Scott's family still has a lot of their stuff in it and we need to paint the walls, so I can't quite make it completely home yet, but we will get there.
WEDDING
The wedding has come and gone. I held it together fairly well, in terms of crazy controlling bride until the actual day of the wedding. It was so hard being stuck back in the bridal suite not knowing what was going on. The weather was beautiful. It was super hot, so people stayed inside until right before the wedding started. The ceremony and reception both went by so fast. Overall, it was a wonderful day.





HONEYMOON
The honeymoon was amazing. We went to the Rivera Maya in Mexico for 6 nights. The resort we stayed at was awesome. I will never stay anywhere else. We had a really good time. It was kind of hard due to the pregnancy and the heat, not to mention that I couldn't do a lot of the things I would have liked to do. Even with that, it was wonderful!!!!





BABY
Things are going well with the baby. My last appointment, which was at 17 weeks, was stressful just because the couldn't find the heartbeat. However, that meant I got a bonus ultrasound, so that was pretty sweet. It was so awesome to see Monkey moving around and sucking his/her thumb. I am very excited because we will hopefully get to find out the gender on Tuesday. I can't wait. It means I can really start shopping. Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment