Sunday, April 3, 2011

C is for Cousins

Zoey had the pleasure of spending some time with one set of her cousins this weekend. Neko and Robbie were in town with Scott's sister, Angela, for a visit. Friday night Zoey got to spend some time one on one with Neko. Then on Saturday we all went to the zoo. Here are some pictures from the adventure.

Neko and Zoey Hanging Out Friday Night

The Three of Them at the Zoo

(I love how no one is even looking at Scott)

Zoey wants nothing to do with this picture

Robbie Being a Bully and Stealing Zoey's Paci

Trying to Play Nice

A cute Pic of Zoey and Me at the Zoo

(It was too cute not to post)



I'm so glad Zoey got to spend the weekend playing with her Kentucky cousins. I am so looking forward to her meeting her cousins on my side of the family when we go home to Utah/Colorado in May. My sister's kids grew up almost like siblings, so it's tough having Zoey so far away from them.

2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Here visiting from the A to Z challenge.
Love cousins. What wonderful memories I ahve with mine. Ims sure Zoey will too.
Blessings

Joyce said...

Visiting from the challenge today. Sweet baby!