Just a few quick updates about little Zoester.
She got her first tooth. Technically, teeth. On Monday Scott and I noticed that she has cut two of her bottom teeth. It was a bit of a surprise to us since she hasn't been the least bit fussy!!!
Today Zoey had another appointment at Children's Hospital for her hemangioma. It went ok. It continues to grow, but there is no medical risk. The doctor did say that if we wanted to we could do steroid injections to try to slow it down and shrink it. While there are no significant side effects of the immediate shot, if they occur long time than there is a risk of it affecting her immune system. Since the shot would be purely for cosmetic reasons, I decide to hold off on the shots for now. Zoey is perfect just the way she is!
After her doctor's appointment, I took Zoey to see the Easter Bunny. For some reason every Easter Bunny I have seen in years past has creeped me out. This one wasn't too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment