Wednesday, April 13, 2011

K is for Kristin

Today I would like to introduce everyone to me!

My middle name is Nichole and I went by Nichole up until I started school. Until I was 20 my dad still called me Nichole and my God parents still refer to me by that name. I was born in Utah, but lived in Colorado from the time I was a few months old until I was 4 and we moved back to Utah. My family still lives in Utah and Colorado. I hate Utah and will never live there again for a multitude of reasons. I do miss the mountains though.


I attended undergrad at Westminster College in Salt Lake City. I then packed my bags and moved to San Francisco for graduate school and attended the California School of Professional Psychology. I have my doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology. For my internship, I moved to Pennsylvania and lived there for approximately 4 years before Scott and I moved to Columbus, Ohio.


I am employed as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. I prefer working with children and specialize in treating sexual abuse; however, currently the majority of my caseload is adults. I enjoy my job, but also wish I could spend more time at home with our 5 month old daughter Zoey.



Hobbies and interests include scrapbooking and I am just getting into digital scrapbooking. Taking Zoey to the zoo has become a new hobby of mine. I am bound and determined that she will make friends with the gorillas. LOL! I enjoy reading, but don't do it nearly enough, which is kind of surprising since Scott reads a couple of books a week. I have also recently become addicted to playing Angry Birds on the iPad.


So that is me in a nutshell.

No comments: