Friday, April 8, 2011

G is for Grandparents

GRANDPARENTS

Few can bring the warmth

We can find in their embrace,

And little more is needed to bring love.

Than the smile on their face.


They've a supply of precious stories,

Yet they've time to wipe a tear,

Or give us reasons to make us laugh,

They grow more precious through the years.


I believe that God sent us Grandparents

As our legacy from above,

To share the moments of our life,

As extra measures of His love.

~Author Unknown~

Grandma Ruthann (a.k.a Grandma Grandma)

Grandpa Don & Connie

Grandma Bev

Grandpa Leland

Great Grandma Poe

Great Grandma Moran (a.k.a Grammie)

Zoey has also been blessed with two grandpas and a great grandma that she hasn't met yet. She will be meeting them for the first time in May.





1 comment:

Sylvia Ney said...

Too cute. I need to update my family blog. It's so great to find yours. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.